Eating a healthy, well-rounded diet is one of the best ways to keep your body fit, your immune system strong, and to live a long and healthy life. Consuming and using certain foods, like ginger, can also provide you with amazing beauty and anti-aging benefits.
Ginger is great to drink in a tea, added into certain foods as a spice, and to eat after it's been pickled. It is also less than 60 calories per 1/2 of a cup, making it a great option if you are watching what you eat and trying to maintain a low-calorie diet. Ginger is packed with vitamins and nutrients including potassium, dietary fiber, protein, vitamin C and magnesium.
Ginger has also been known to help treat and prevent diseases, as well as being known for its medicinal properties. Ginger can help with nausea and other stomach issues, can help lower blood pressure, can fight off heart disease, and can help protect your brain health. On top of all of these wonderful health benefits that ginger can provide, it can also make you feel and look beautiful!
Here are 5 amazing beauty benefits of eating ginger:
- Ginger is anti-inflammatory. When your skin is red or inflamed, consuming ginger can help calm it down.
- It can reduce scars when used directly on the skin due to the high concentration of antioxidants.
- If used on your scalp, ginger can help reduce dandruff and dryness because of its antiseptic properties.
- Ginger can keep your skin looking young. Because it is high in antioxidants, ginger has been known to reduce wrinkles, smooth skins texture, increase collagen production, and reduce skin marks.
- It can help reduce cellulite but rubbing it directly on your skin - doing this increases blood flow.
Consuming and using ginger regularly can help you feel and look great. Always consult your doctor before adding a new product to your beauty routine or diet. If you want to learn how else you can take care of your skin, hair, and body and feel young again, call Physicians Age Management Centers today for a free consultation at 844.440.8444.